Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mega Disco Collection (4 CD Set)

!: Comparison Mega Disco Collection (4 CD Set) order


Rate : | Price : | Post Date : Jan 26, 2012 06:27:42
N/A

4 CD SET - Mega Disco Collection //CD1:Swing your Daddy-Jim Gilstrap/Groove Me-Fern Kinney/Spank-Jimmy 'Bo'Horne/On The Beat-B.B. & O Band/Hold Back The Night-The Trammps/Ride A Wild Horse-Dee Clark/More, More, More-Andrea True Connection/Volare-Al Martino/Get Dancin'-Disco Tex And The Sex-O-Lettes /Megamix-The Boys Town Gang/Who Loves You '88-The Four Seasons/Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel-Tavares/Take Your Mama For A Ride-Lulu /I'm Doing Fine Now-New York City/Love Really Hurts Without You-Billy Ocean/Highwire-Linda Carr CD 2: Oh What A Night-The Four Seasons /Working My Way Back To You-Nancy Boyd/Let The Night Take The Blame-Loraine McKane/Just Buggin'-Whistle /Get Outta My Dreams, Get In To My Car-Billy Ocean/Fight Fire With Fire-Mai Tai/A Walk In The Park-Nick Straker /Can't Take My Eyes Off You-Boys Town Gang/Born To Be Alive '88-Patrick Hernandez/Nothing Gonna Stop Me Now-Samantha Fox/I Can't Wait-Nu Shooz/Let No Man Put Asunder-First Choice/Hot On A Thing-The Chi-Lites/Going Back To My Roots-Odyssey/Class/Style-Linda Lewis/Passion-The Flirts CD 3:You're The First, The Last, My Everything/Never Can Say Goodbye/Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel/I Love The Nightlife/How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You/Funky Town/Dancin'The Night Away/The Hustle/Satisfaction Guaranteed/Hot Shot-Karen Young/Nice 'n Slow/Ladies Night/She's A Winner/Don't Push It, Don't Force It/Never Knew Love Like This Before/Easier Said Than Done/TSOP/This Will Be/If I Can't Have You/Now That We Found Love-Third World CD 4: I'm On Fire/Do It Again Meets Billy Jean/Ritmo De LA Noche/You To Me Are Everything/Back Stabbers /Gonna Get Along Without You Now/She's A Winner/That's The Way I Like It/Rock Your Baby/I Can't Help Myself/You Keep Me Hangin' On/Love Train/I'll Go Where The Music Takes Me/Love Epidemic/Feel The Need In Me/Can You Feel It/Don't Leave Me This Way/Swing Your Daddy/It Only Takes A Minute/Don't Stop The Music

Magic Bullet Complete 21 Piece Mix And Chopping System As Seen On Tv... Order Now








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。